Differential Pressure Flowmeter
- A diaphram is applied to this differential pressure type flowmeter.
- As the display is made larger, it is easy to take a reading.
- Freely available in the direction of flow, such as longitudial and side.
- Designed at the low cost and constructed compactly.
- Lined up ranging from 15A up to 100A.
- The type with switch are also selectable.
Measuring range/Pipe size
|Measuring range||Pipe size|
|0.24 - 1.2m3/min||Rc1/2Rc3/4|
|0.6 - 3m3/min||Rc3/4 Rc1|
|1.2 - 6m3/min||Rc1 32A(JIS 10K Flanged connection)|
|2.4 - 12m3/min||32A 40A 50A(JIS 10K Flanged connection)|
|3.6 - 18m3/min||50A 65A 80A(JIS 10K Flanged connection)|
|6 - 30m3/min||65A 80A(JIS 10K Flanged connection)|
|8.4 - 42m3/min|
|12 - 60m3/min||100A(JIS 10K Flanged connection)|
|20 - 100m3/min|
|Flowrate output signal||Contact A, Contact B|
|Power supply||Standard type microswitch : DC5 - 24V AC100 - 250V 160mA - 0.5A
Minute load type microswitch : DC5 - 24V AC100 - 125V 1mA - 0.1A
Information in this document was correct at the time of printing; however, specifications are subject to change as Toflo Corporation’s continuous improvement processes establish new capabilities.